B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « SPEC Corporation RSP-901EX ))) Aug Promotion ((( »
September 30th, 2024, 7:35pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   SPEC Corporation RSP-901EX ))) Aug Promotion (((
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: SPEC Corporation RSP-901EX ))) Aug Promotion (((  
Raindrop Audio

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WWW E-Mail
SPEC Corporation RSP-901EX ))) Aug Promotion (((
« on: August 5th, 2016, 7:43pm »

Modify message

From SPEC Corporation, Japan - Real Sound Processor RSP-901EX

The RSP-901EX has two key functions - (1) It reduces the fluctuations of speaker’s impedance over frequency, and (2) Absorbs the counter-electromotive current originating from speaker voice coils, which can from colour and distorting the mid and upper frequencies. Ultimately they allow the amplifier to drive the speaker better and more faithfully to the sound source.

))) August Promotion ((( S$900/pair (Usual $1,200) - Includes 2 pairs of cables to connect to your speakers or amplifier

"The result was significant: the album's overall sound became warmer and richer, all of the images gained additional body & size and moved forward in the soundstage towards me, the sense of space in the soundstage became more expansive and 'darker'. On the emotive front, I thought the emotional connection was enhanced by the changes wrought by the RSP-901EX Real Sound Processors, the tone color became more intense, timbral textures became richer and more organic sounding, with the whole presentation of the music becoming less electronic sounding, and generally just more musically satisfying. Additionally, there was a more engaging 'feel' to the music, or maybe another way to say it was that the music felt more present in the room with me. The RSP-901EX Real Sound Processors worked as advertised, and I liked the improvement I heard from them when they were hooked up to my Harbeths."

"The SPEC RSP-901EX Real Sound Processors are one of those no-brainer products that can you buy, install in your system, marvel at the result, and never look back.”

- Review by Positive Feedback

"It results in a much better differentiation of events on the soundstage. Everything happening deeper into the stage becomes more clear, more distinct."

"...they change an already good performance into even better, more refined, more dynamic, smoother and yet offering even more information in the top end and lower bass.”

- Review by High Fidelity

For more information:
Product reviews
Product information
Reviews of other SPEC Corp products

))) Raindrop Audio (((

Our address and contact details:
http://raindropaudio.com/?page_id=7

Our showroom operates Monday to Saturday. Kindly call/SMS: 8228 8187 in advance if you are visiting. Thank you!

))) Check out some Pre-owned Items (((

))) Check out our Special Deals (((

))) Product news & reviews (((

))) Find us on Facebook (((

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music."
~Sergei Rachmaninov
« Last Edit: August 5th, 2016, 7:44pm by Raindrop Audio » Logged

Authorised dealer for Avid, Emerald Physics, Guru, RWA, W4S, Ayon, Omega... www.raindropaudio.com

"Music is enough for a lifetime,
but a lifetime is not enough for music"
Sergei Rachmaninov

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)