B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS:Legendary Mission 753 Floorstanders »
September 30th, 2024, 7:29pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS:Legendary Mission 753 Floorstanders
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS:Legendary Mission 753 Floorstanders  
Mike Acoustics

Honesty Integrity Sincerity....

WWW E-Mail
FS:Legendary Mission 753 Floorstanders
« on: August 26th, 2016, 9:34pm »

Modify message

Until today these babies sound amazing..solid build quality each speaker weighs in excess of 20kgs...condition conservatily rated at 7/10...sound wise rated at 10/10...they put newer rubbish to shame...proudly made in England of course...read reviews below and BE CONVINCED..selling only $580 sms me at 90999917 if keen

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/m ission/753-freedom/prd_120162_1594crx.aspx  

Specifications  Type: 2 way, 5 driver loudspeaker system  Frequency Response: 45Hz to 20kHz  Recommended Amplifier: 35 to 150W  Crossover Frequency: 2100Hz  Impedance: 6Ω  Sensitivity: 90dB  Bass: 4 x 130mm paper  Tweeter: 1 x 26mm ferrofluid cooled  Enclosure: 34 litre, sealed with bass assist  Finish: real wood veneer  Dimensions: 875 x 208 x 315mm  Weight: 50kg  Can help you with delivery but you MUST HELP ME CARRY

Over 2000 Followers and More than 430 POSITIVE Reviews on Carousell...I AM OK....

"Its NOT about What you buy BUT WHO you buy from...Mikeacoustics.."

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)