B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: "Brilliant and Gorgeous" MC Cartridge »
September 30th, 2024, 9:34pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: "Brilliant and Gorgeous" MC Cartridge
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: "Brilliant and Gorgeous" MC Cartridge  
Sky_Audio

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS: "Brilliant and Gorgeous" MC Cartridge
« on: October 7th, 2016, 10:19am »

Modify message

Hana Cartridge Stocks arrived:

E Series featuring an Elliptical stylus fitted to an aluminum cantilever.
Hana EL (low output-0.5mV) - $500
Hana EH (high output-2mV) - $500

S Series featuring an Shibata stylus fitted to an aluminum cantilever.
Hana SL (low output-0.5mV) - $900
Hana SH (high output-2mV) - $900

Prices above are before discount. We also provide the free service to mount the Hana cartridge at your place by a experienced customer.

Hana SL is now being demo at our showroom with Tien Turntable and Astin Trew Phono-stage:-

Some very good reviews for your reading:-

Reviewed by TNT-Audio.com, June 2016
“I could live with the Hana... If tomorrow all the other cartridges I had disappeared I would be quite happy to continue listening. I wouldn't feel short-changed, and though I might miss certain things they wouldn't 'bother' me so much. No other cartridge under 1500 Euro has passed this test. That the Hana is well below this limit is quite an achievement.”
http://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/hana_sl_e.html

Hana SH & SL

Reviewed by Hi Fi Choice, February 2016
My initial impressions are great. The sound of the violins achieves the perfect balance of being both bright and lively, yet smooth, which is a ricky thing to get right.  I leave the cartridge playing for a couple of hours ... and then listen to the ame piece again. There is a big improvement and the bass in now asserting itself..... To check out how the Hana SL handles female vocals, I play Barbra Streisand's 'You Dont Bring Me Flowers'. The song is brilliantly conveyed in the opening section and as the song progresses there's no trace of brashness to her voice.  The Hana SL gives a really sphisticated performance, which is very involving and refined.  
Both [SH and SL] are superb cartridges and are strong challengers to rival big-name brands at the price.

Hana EH & EL

Reviewed by The Audiophile Man, February 2016
“both bring genuine advantages to any listening session while both offer terrific value for money.”
Conclusion:
HANA EH
Good: detail, focus, clarity, value for money
Bad: nothing at the price
RATING: 9/10 - Deeply Groovy
HANA EL  
Good: musical engagement, romantic mids, bass, value for money
Bad: nothing at the price
RATING: 9/10 - Deeply Groovy

Hana EL and EH

Reviewed by Hi-Fi World, February 2016
“Meet the Hana twins...a pair of moving coil cartridges from Japan that can be yours at an exceptionally low price. Paul Rigby is smitten by their charms.”

CONCLUSION- EL

...you could say the EL looks at the bigger picture. Rather than focusing upon specifics, it offers a possibly more engaging and flowing performance. Both these [EL and EH] moving coil cartridges performed well and they bring genuine advantages to any listening session at a low, low price. Terrific value for money.
VALUE: keenly priced
FOR: musical engagement; romantic mids; bass; value for money
AGAINST: nothing at the price

CONCLUSION- EH

...the EH provided a slightly more accurate and tonally tad more exciting performance in how detail was extracted from the master [than the EL].
Both these [EL and EH] moving coil cartridges performed well and they bring genuine advantages to any listening session at a low, low price. Terrific value for money.
VALUE: keenly priced
FOR: detail; focus; clarity; value for money
AGAINST: midband tacking

Hana EH & SL

Reviewed by The Ear, Hi-Fi Music Gear, February 2016
“I see a bright future for the new Hana brand, its excellent price to quality ratio should ensure that.”
http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/hana-eh-and-sl-moving-coi l-cartridges

Hana SH

Reviewed by HiFi Pig, January 2016
“What immediately impressed me with both cartridges was the very low surface noise and how quiet they were overall. ”
http://hifipig.com/hana-s-range-moving-coil-cartridges/
< br>Please feel free to visit us.

Thanks & Best Regards
Steve

« Last Edit: October 7th, 2016, 10:26am by Sky_Audio » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)