B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Game 113: Diamondbacks at Doubles »
October 18th, 2024, 10:11am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Game 113: Diamondbacks at Doubles
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Game 113: Diamondbacks at Doubles  
JamesPadres

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Game 113: Diamondbacks at Doubles
« on: May 25th, 2024, 9:08am »

Modify message

Very First Pitch: 1:10 PM CTTV: Bally Sports NorthRadio: TIBNKnow Thine Adversary: AZ Snake PitLast night, Joe Mauer went right into the Minnesota Twins Hall of Fame.  Next year, he'll be up for an also bigger honora potential plaque in https://www.twinsshorts.com/Carlos_Correa_Shorts Cooperstown.  Right here's a sneak peek at my 2024 MLB Hall of Popularity ballot for when I am elected to the BBWA this coming Yes-VotesTodd Helton: I understand, I knowCoors Field result.  Yet I'm not going to criticize that on Helton.  I can not neglect a guy with 2,500+ hits, 350+ HR, and a profession. 953 Wagner: One of the most leading left-handed closer of all-time and genuinely just had one crappy season his whole profession.  Just unpleasant from the left sidePhoto credit history ought to check out MIKE FIALAAFP via Getty ImagesAndy Pettitte: My ever-controversial Pettitte ballot despite him being a "steroid individual".  Deserving on-field and I appreciate his forthrightness on PED usage while everyone else Boxes CheckedAdrian Beltre: A no-doubterover 3,000 knocks and nearly 500 large Wright: Didn't play as long as contemporaries so the numbers aren't there, yet had a 10-year stretch of being just one of MLB's finest at the hot edge and excellent speedpower combination.  Both 3B stalwarts obtain my voteBrad Penner-USA TODAY SportsStill ThinkingJoe Mauer: On one hand, I desire him inand hope he does get the callbecause he's Joe Mauer.  Yet my "baseball perfectionist" voice claims he is an action below the cutoff.  A few even more solid years at catcher would certainly have secured the Gonzalez: Significantly like Mauer in that Gonzo had an excellent keep up San Diego Los Angeles, yet I view him more as "Captain of the Hall of Great".  Gonzo Infant MN Jesus share a shiverFinally, of training course, there is the one..  the just..  Huge Sexy himself.  Though absolutely nothing in Colon's body of workbesides perhaps remaining forever to gather 247 mound victoriessuggests HOF, probably a solitary enchanting minute suffices  Twins Store..  Anyway, right here's really hoping Joe Mauer can commemorate his initial full day as a Hall of Famer with a Doubles move of the Snakes.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)